iBlog

Hi guys, you are now stepping right into Adele Ng's blog. Here, I'll update about the photographs I took, so you could probably consider this as a photo blog. I'm still high schooling and currently attending City Harvest Church. There will be a lot of photos loading across the blog, so do avail yourself and be free to navigate around :)
The wonder of photography that can seize the beautiful moments in our life, tells a frame of mind, story and emotion which we can't express in words under a shutter. I love that!
As much as I love people, I love to photograph them as well. Your comments will definitely drive me forward for a better aspect. Just hit the 'Comment' button at the bottom of the post. Who knows I might thought of planting in this field for the time being.
You can make a difference!
Let's see how deep my camera can perform. I got to discover it. So, see you around! Enjoy reading my blog. Cheers.



all my widgets are at the bottom [click to scroll down] of the blog

Email me

Saturday, May 2, 2009

About Adele






That's me

Introduction
Hi guys, I'm 17 years old by the name of Adele Ng.
I am not an official employed photographer but I have established a strong passion in photography.
I started it as a hobby by playing with my friend's DSLR. Haha, isn't it strange?

Let me tell you. I did not know my talent back then with the thought that maybe I just like to play with the DSLR itself,
like what all other ordinary people does. They get excited over DSLR as if they saw a gold.
(I'm not joking.)
Since then, I got more addictive with it. I not just play with it, I start to study it.
I start to make researches on all that I can! Well, shows that I'd cannot get rid of it.

My ever endearing and generous parents then subsidised me with my first gear. :)

After that, I begin my path of journey with all kind of photos.
I take portraits, landscapes, light trails, still objects, photojournalism and more just to get a point in my photography. I ended up liking portraits the most.

I'm practically fall in love in capturing people's expression especially during weddings.
The elegance, atmospheres, decorations totally moves my sight for wedding into a higher level!


I used to say, "I don't pursue a great ambition in photography but I'm very much enjoy people viewing at my sense of art" .
Now, I not just pursue a great ambition in this field, I also LOVEE you for dropping by my site to have a look at my work!


Style
My style of capturing? I have no specific requirement.
I get what I can, take what I can see, capture all that is in front of me. I certainly love taking candid because it usually bring a meaning up in it.
Photography tells a frame of mind, an image without story remains as itself.
Haha aren't photographer sounds important?


For a better image purposes, I would do a slight touch up on my photos. Eg: Lighting, Noise Reduction, Sharpness, and Colours. Don't worry, honesty of the image will still be sustained.

If I come by a question like "If your house is on fire, what would you grab along?",
my answer would be "my camera bag" .
That's how important my camera to me. It has and always been doing an awesome job for me and of course, I work well with it. ;)


Louis Pang said this, "The first few tips to a good photograph, you must first master your tool."
I love that phrase!


I would like to thank all the people that trusted in me to photograph for them.
It's always my pleasure to have your face shuttered under my camera.
So, would any of you could give me the opportunity? :)


Contact
Come, befriend me :)
Facebook
Twitter
Email



:)




0 comments:

Ads

Back to Top

Chat Box

Hey guys, sorry for misplacing the chatbox here! Anyway, if you realize, there's a link up there that can easily transfer you to the bottom of the blog. :) Any comment regarding the post, I would appreciate more if you drop it in the 'Comment Box' of the post. =) Criticism is accepted if it make sense. Enjoy!


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

free counters

adele-ng.blogspot.com

Back to TOP