iBlog

Hi guys, you are now stepping right into Adele Ng's blog. Here, I'll update about the photographs I took, so you could probably consider this as a photo blog. I'm still high schooling and currently attending City Harvest Church. There will be a lot of photos loading across the blog, so do avail yourself and be free to navigate around :)
The wonder of photography that can seize the beautiful moments in our life, tells a frame of mind, story and emotion which we can't express in words under a shutter. I love that!
As much as I love people, I love to photograph them as well. Your comments will definitely drive me forward for a better aspect. Just hit the 'Comment' button at the bottom of the post. Who knows I might thought of planting in this field for the time being.
You can make a difference!
Let's see how deep my camera can perform. I got to discover it. So, see you around! Enjoy reading my blog. Cheers.



all my widgets are at the bottom [click to scroll down] of the blog

Email me

Monday, July 20, 2009

Subzone Big Day

Hey guys! I'm back for photos (what else?) but since I've uploaded some photos over at my facebook. Haha so it's okay to excuse myself for a later updates! ;P

I'm not feeling good these days due to the hazy weather and a slight sore throat and flu. I'm in a state of drowsiness as I'm writing these! I can choose to not to update with the reasons 'I'm so sick!' or 'I'm so busy studying!' but for you readers sake... muahaha! okay cut the crap. I know yah' waiting for pictures.

I was supposed to post this up earlier but I can't load the imageshack!! It explains the delay :'(

I was FOC-ly 'hired' by Lee Peng to take photos for the night. If you wondered what's my Subzone Big Day is all about, it's a day when the whole Subzone (E6, E11, E19 an E43) gathered as one to have a fellowship together. It's been a long time since we do this :)

I don't know where to start, how about the first photo I took for the night?


That's Boon.
It caught on my lense!



Sausages by Vi June. It's nice although it looked abit creasy = =



Fibiee, Joanna, Juyinn, Xiao Fern and Michelle.
The middle one's just had to pose!



The emcees! Boon and Careen






the focuced one-(from left) Chai Lee, Mee Ung and Fiona. Great to have them in our mist!
Vincent is not related.. haha



Explaining the SPUD game.






Run! Run! As if the storm is coming in their way! Look at Careen!
(I don't know is she gonna kill me for this ;p)



I wish I was one of them too. Is it that scary? ;)



Haha pity Tek Seong.
Mean side of Mimic revealed
*points fingers*



Spot Loveen! Can you see the ball?



the Vi June dance, they said.



Chronicles, doing what he does best.



Interviewing Chronicles.



the second game.
See how Adrian attracts people.



now Marc's turn.
He's the living gospel! I learnt a lot from him. Thanks for sharing :)



Love this shot!
It was Jeremy's Birthday, together with Tek Seong, John and Edward





The group pictures.
I like the wide-angle effect!


Here's a lil preview of what I'm gonna post next.

Hahah look at the 2 masterminds!


Off to the book! Enjoy :)

0 comments:

Ads

Back to Top

Chat Box

Hey guys, sorry for misplacing the chatbox here! Anyway, if you realize, there's a link up there that can easily transfer you to the bottom of the blog. :) Any comment regarding the post, I would appreciate more if you drop it in the 'Comment Box' of the post. =) Criticism is accepted if it make sense. Enjoy!


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

free counters

adele-ng.blogspot.com

Back to TOP