iBlog

Hi guys, you are now stepping right into Adele Ng's blog. Here, I'll update about the photographs I took, so you could probably consider this as a photo blog. I'm still high schooling and currently attending City Harvest Church. There will be a lot of photos loading across the blog, so do avail yourself and be free to navigate around :)
The wonder of photography that can seize the beautiful moments in our life, tells a frame of mind, story and emotion which we can't express in words under a shutter. I love that!
As much as I love people, I love to photograph them as well. Your comments will definitely drive me forward for a better aspect. Just hit the 'Comment' button at the bottom of the post. Who knows I might thought of planting in this field for the time being.
You can make a difference!
Let's see how deep my camera can perform. I got to discover it. So, see you around! Enjoy reading my blog. Cheers.



all my widgets are at the bottom [click to scroll down] of the blog

Email me

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Before she turned 28

Sorry for waiting. I shall feed you something happening about last night.

First thing I want to quote is, Italiannies's waiters are really nice. Hahha I was there @ 7, 8 and 9 bugging them to help me to send the roses.

Obviously, we're planning a surprise for her. credits to Joanna, Felicia & Careen. Plus the rest who spent their time out for this "mission". :)



It seems to be dying so I poured some water on it. -.-
This explained the wet messages.





She's surprised.
If you want me to point out, yes this picture wasn't sharp.







Looks more like she's standing to pose for me than cutting the cake.



All of us were undergoing some smiled-for-too-long effect except Li-hsia.






New leather bag from Charles & Keith




Some funny scenes you can spot in this picture:
Tan sisters,
-Gladys has black teeth.
-Careen being random *peace!*
-Serene doing the bond girl pose.

rest,
-don't know why Alfred covering his ear.
-don't know why Marc pointing at Alfred.
-Marc looks tall.
-where does Victor took the bottle? and he's looking skinny there
-Adrian smirking and holding fork & spoon wanting to eat Li-Hsia

could spot more? comment over @ my facebook. :)


Thanks for being there for us, that's we're here for you.
Blessed Birthday again Li-Hsia! We love you :)



One more thing, the waiter asked,
"Is she your teacher?"
"No lah, she's one of the leader in our church" ;)

Wondered why not many pictures? 'Cos after I transferred all the photos to my computer I then deleted all the picts from my camera. Then I don't know why I went 'undo' it. I thought the photos will appeared in the memory card again. But the photos I transferred to my computer were deleted instead. I wanted to recover it.. I clicked 'undo' again. Then the whole folder also gone and it's nt in the recycle bin! *cries*

Got to go, enjoy the pictures (not that nice though)

3 comments:

Patrick June 27, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

Nice picture's you rock!!!

harris June 28, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

Haha! Here's my comments on the pictures. I'll keep in brief though.

First picture, some parts are over exposed. Highlights blown out.

Second picture, the pink papers with the words are chopped out of the composition.

Third picture (the one on the right), the picture is not sharp enough. There's shake I think. Can't tell by it's size.

Fourth picture, not sharp.

Sixth picture, not sharp too.

Seventh picture, horizon isn't straight. Practice straightening the horizon.

Tenth picture, nice capture. Shows emotions. But that girl on the right, head got chopped off.

Eleventh picture, I think the picture will look better if you didn't do selective desaturation.

And the last picture, there's a green circle thingy in it. Flare? Or ghosting?

Anyways! These are just my two cents on how to improve on the pictures. You can choose to ignore them. Hahaha!

Adele Ng June 28, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

Thanks Harris! hahaha last pict.. not ghosting definately.. it's the flare frm my uv.

Ads

Back to Top

Chat Box

Hey guys, sorry for misplacing the chatbox here! Anyway, if you realize, there's a link up there that can easily transfer you to the bottom of the blog. :) Any comment regarding the post, I would appreciate more if you drop it in the 'Comment Box' of the post. =) Criticism is accepted if it make sense. Enjoy!


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

free counters

adele-ng.blogspot.com

Back to TOP