iBlog

Hi guys, you are now stepping right into Adele Ng's blog. Here, I'll update about the photographs I took, so you could probably consider this as a photo blog. I'm still high schooling and currently attending City Harvest Church. There will be a lot of photos loading across the blog, so do avail yourself and be free to navigate around :)
The wonder of photography that can seize the beautiful moments in our life, tells a frame of mind, story and emotion which we can't express in words under a shutter. I love that!
As much as I love people, I love to photograph them as well. Your comments will definitely drive me forward for a better aspect. Just hit the 'Comment' button at the bottom of the post. Who knows I might thought of planting in this field for the time being.
You can make a difference!
Let's see how deep my camera can perform. I got to discover it. So, see you around! Enjoy reading my blog. Cheers.



all my widgets are at the bottom [click to scroll down] of the blog

Email me

Sunday, July 12, 2009

SR09

Here's a teaser for Subang Rally.

The lighting was great. The people there are hyperactive when it comes to praising God. It's so fun to shoot happy and fun people. Isn't it better to shoot with the presence of God overflowing the whole place? :)


I love the flare. and I love the lighting.

The connection is sosososo..(next 10 pages)..osoo bad somehow.


I can't help but you got to stay tune! heh.


2 comments:

Patrick July 12, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Another awesome pic, keep it up k? I might just hire you for the event my college mates and i are doing =) oh and also my wedding which is in the next 10 years. hahaha

Adele Ng July 12, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

wow, cool to hear you're organizing an event. Hahah but I got SPM.. Your wedding? LOL how sure are you that I'll be doing wedding photography? :D anyway, that encouraged me. Thanks!

Ads

Back to Top

Chat Box

Hey guys, sorry for misplacing the chatbox here! Anyway, if you realize, there's a link up there that can easily transfer you to the bottom of the blog. :) Any comment regarding the post, I would appreciate more if you drop it in the 'Comment Box' of the post. =) Criticism is accepted if it make sense. Enjoy!


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

free counters

adele-ng.blogspot.com

Back to TOP