iBlog

Hi guys, you are now stepping right into Adele Ng's blog. Here, I'll update about the photographs I took, so you could probably consider this as a photo blog. I'm still high schooling and currently attending City Harvest Church. There will be a lot of photos loading across the blog, so do avail yourself and be free to navigate around :)
The wonder of photography that can seize the beautiful moments in our life, tells a frame of mind, story and emotion which we can't express in words under a shutter. I love that!
As much as I love people, I love to photograph them as well. Your comments will definitely drive me forward for a better aspect. Just hit the 'Comment' button at the bottom of the post. Who knows I might thought of planting in this field for the time being.
You can make a difference!
Let's see how deep my camera can perform. I got to discover it. So, see you around! Enjoy reading my blog. Cheers.



all my widgets are at the bottom [click to scroll down] of the blog

Email me

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Obtaining freedom

One rise.

Hahah look at my over-smiled face!!

One fall.


Playing with the shutter speed+bursting self-timer shots with tripod , it was some time ago ;)
okay this one I don't know what happened to my face..


The role of being a prefect ended this morning. *cheers* (What're you thinking? I din't get fired. I'm just 'retired'.. lol sounds so old) Journey of me lining up during recess to get the food begins tomorrow *cries* yes, the horror! There's no way I can get my food in just a second with all the tortoise-like canteen workers. :(

Finally, no one is gonna ask me to go for duty. No one is gonna bug me to pay the money up .. no need to be the first one to reach attendance room, alone.. no need to duty.. no need to wear the blazer.. no need to enter class late..no need..no..nooo *emoness creeping in* ok la maybe I'm a little bit exaggerating but I can't control the feeling!

By the way, Malaysia Gov. will be retrieving the Malay language syllabus for Maths and Science in this coming 2012. god knows how much I don't understand Malay. yayyyyy that I'm leaving :D

Anyway,


I'm still FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;)


0 comments:

Ads

Back to Top

Chat Box

Hey guys, sorry for misplacing the chatbox here! Anyway, if you realize, there's a link up there that can easily transfer you to the bottom of the blog. :) Any comment regarding the post, I would appreciate more if you drop it in the 'Comment Box' of the post. =) Criticism is accepted if it make sense. Enjoy!


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

free counters

adele-ng.blogspot.com

Back to TOP