iBlog

Hi guys, you are now stepping right into Adele Ng's blog. Here, I'll update about the photographs I took, so you could probably consider this as a photo blog. I'm still high schooling and currently attending City Harvest Church. There will be a lot of photos loading across the blog, so do avail yourself and be free to navigate around :)
The wonder of photography that can seize the beautiful moments in our life, tells a frame of mind, story and emotion which we can't express in words under a shutter. I love that!
As much as I love people, I love to photograph them as well. Your comments will definitely drive me forward for a better aspect. Just hit the 'Comment' button at the bottom of the post. Who knows I might thought of planting in this field for the time being.
You can make a difference!
Let's see how deep my camera can perform. I got to discover it. So, see you around! Enjoy reading my blog. Cheers.



all my widgets are at the bottom [click to scroll down] of the blog

Email me

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Best Production is in the town!

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

I’m soooooooo(next100pages)oo amazed! Because this was the BEST production in town last night. Don't worry, there's 4 more services coming on!

Where?
City Harvest Church.

Church?!? I’m not Christian.
Don’t Worry. This production does not concern whatever your religion is.

Oo. How come? I supposed CHURCH is for CHRISTIANS.
Not really. Everyone is welcomed. It’s a house of God.

Har. I scared leh.. I don’t know a single one there.
Don’t worry, if you come, I assured you that you will have 10 more friends after that. *winks

I see. Erm.. Free?
Yeah, not only that. You will receive a gift (CHC “Holy Water”, lol)

Oh.. but but.. why church? Boring wehh.
The pastor will change your mind. (Sounds scary? Ok I change a bit). I will let you have another thought of what CHURCH is, City Harvest Church I mean. ;)

Drama.. ohh err.. kids do one?
Nope, they’re very well trained and they will probably be more professional than those you see on your house’s plasma tv screen. Hehehehe

How to go? I don’t have a license yet..
I arrange for you la.. I’m just waiting for you to say “Yes.”

Got plans lahh (more… excuses)
Okay, easy la. YOU MISS IT! (joking..)

This is no lie. My pastor will makes you wonder “Is this a church or what???”



Meet my giant idol, Andy Chin. He’s an awesome wedding photographer!
Anyone who wishes to look THIN and SMALL, you’re welcome to pose with him.
He only needs 2 fingers to manage my gadget but I need 4 hands to carry his gear -_-


0 comments:

Ads

Back to Top

Chat Box

Hey guys, sorry for misplacing the chatbox here! Anyway, if you realize, there's a link up there that can easily transfer you to the bottom of the blog. :) Any comment regarding the post, I would appreciate more if you drop it in the 'Comment Box' of the post. =) Criticism is accepted if it make sense. Enjoy!


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

free counters

adele-ng.blogspot.com

Back to TOP