iBlog

Hi guys, you are now stepping right into Adele Ng's blog. Here, I'll update about the photographs I took, so you could probably consider this as a photo blog. I'm still high schooling and currently attending City Harvest Church. There will be a lot of photos loading across the blog, so do avail yourself and be free to navigate around :)
The wonder of photography that can seize the beautiful moments in our life, tells a frame of mind, story and emotion which we can't express in words under a shutter. I love that!
As much as I love people, I love to photograph them as well. Your comments will definitely drive me forward for a better aspect. Just hit the 'Comment' button at the bottom of the post. Who knows I might thought of planting in this field for the time being.
You can make a difference!
Let's see how deep my camera can perform. I got to discover it. So, see you around! Enjoy reading my blog. Cheers.



all my widgets are at the bottom [click to scroll down] of the blog

Email me

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nelson and Angel : 20090823

First time having wed shoot from 8am-10pm. Aching hands is inevitable. It would be worse if I was to carry a better gear. It was a fun-filled day with a poolside wedding. I considered this as a very special occasion because I had never attended any wedding at such a place. ;)

With the sun shimmering on the water that reflects a really beautiful ray on all the people, I saw great photos were about to appear in every cameras. When the night arrives, nothing comes easy, especially for someone like me who did not have a speedlite and trying to attach a third party flash=worse!! I almost got my hotshoe impaired -_-

Luckily, the photos taken before the sun sets made my day. *winks*

That day, I partnered with George and Kricia for the entire wedding. We are all under the same ministry with the groom, Nelson. So we sort of like giving him this favor and give ourselves a opportunity too ;)

I don't know what on earth happened to me, I was the earliest to reach.





With the help of the yellowish wall lamp, it creates this effect. :)






Getting ready. That's Grace, Angel's sister.






the usual barriers set by the zi muis.



:)


















Filled with jollity!
Sadly, this is the only shot I managed to get at night.



Roses imported from over seas! I love the theme of the colour!


There's a lot more but these are my favorite shots. Hahaha, critics and compliments are welcomed :) Enjoy!



3 comments:

Akmal August 27, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Marvelous pictures !!! :D

Timo August 28, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

nice one! :)

like the new signature too! :D

Adele Ng August 29, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

@Akmal thanks!

@Timo hahahahaha thankyouuu!

Ads

Back to Top

Chat Box

Hey guys, sorry for misplacing the chatbox here! Anyway, if you realize, there's a link up there that can easily transfer you to the bottom of the blog. :) Any comment regarding the post, I would appreciate more if you drop it in the 'Comment Box' of the post. =) Criticism is accepted if it make sense. Enjoy!


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

free counters

adele-ng.blogspot.com

Back to TOP