iBlog

Hi guys, you are now stepping right into Adele Ng's blog. Here, I'll update about the photographs I took, so you could probably consider this as a photo blog. I'm still high schooling and currently attending City Harvest Church. There will be a lot of photos loading across the blog, so do avail yourself and be free to navigate around :)
The wonder of photography that can seize the beautiful moments in our life, tells a frame of mind, story and emotion which we can't express in words under a shutter. I love that!
As much as I love people, I love to photograph them as well. Your comments will definitely drive me forward for a better aspect. Just hit the 'Comment' button at the bottom of the post. Who knows I might thought of planting in this field for the time being.
You can make a difference!
Let's see how deep my camera can perform. I got to discover it. So, see you around! Enjoy reading my blog. Cheers.



all my widgets are at the bottom [click to scroll down] of the blog

Email me

Monday, August 24, 2009

Nelson and Angel : Preview

When I dropped my laptop on the floor, I thought it would be the end of my world but thank God! the bulb lights up when I plugged in the switch. Imagine my horror when my laptop flinging out from my beg -.- whereby I'd transfer all my photos to this laptop+no backup.

Anyway, this is my FIRST official wedding shoot. *pops confetti* Thanks to this couple for giving me the chance.

Here's a preview. I'll upload the rest as soon as possible! (..how I wish..)



woohoooo I'm enchancing.

Adios =)


3 comments:

Ian August 25, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

Nice preview! Always enjoy the pictures u take. Keep it up! ;)

harris August 27, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

The timing of the capture is perfect. It's a nice picture.

Here's my two cents on how you can improve it.

1)The focus point is on the lady's face, try using a smaller aperture so that the man is slightly sharper.

2)Details in the lady's dress seems to be overblown, try burning it a little bit in Photoshop.

Adele Ng August 27, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

@Ian Thankyouuuu! :)

@harris okii.. yea the dress is overexposed.. can't see the details.

Ads

Back to Top

Chat Box

Hey guys, sorry for misplacing the chatbox here! Anyway, if you realize, there's a link up there that can easily transfer you to the bottom of the blog. :) Any comment regarding the post, I would appreciate more if you drop it in the 'Comment Box' of the post. =) Criticism is accepted if it make sense. Enjoy!


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

free counters

adele-ng.blogspot.com

Back to TOP