iBlog

Hi guys, you are now stepping right into Adele Ng's blog. Here, I'll update about the photographs I took, so you could probably consider this as a photo blog. I'm still high schooling and currently attending City Harvest Church. There will be a lot of photos loading across the blog, so do avail yourself and be free to navigate around :)
The wonder of photography that can seize the beautiful moments in our life, tells a frame of mind, story and emotion which we can't express in words under a shutter. I love that!
As much as I love people, I love to photograph them as well. Your comments will definitely drive me forward for a better aspect. Just hit the 'Comment' button at the bottom of the post. Who knows I might thought of planting in this field for the time being.
You can make a difference!
Let's see how deep my camera can perform. I got to discover it. So, see you around! Enjoy reading my blog. Cheers.



all my widgets are at the bottom [click to scroll down] of the blog

Email me

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Crazy Self-Timing

p/s: This is just some random + without any proper photography's post. I just want to update.lol.


Introducing Ms Jennifer Poser Tan. After I had a shoot for her, we chilled in the house, drinking ice coke, eating Domino's pizzas, eating Chipsmore and more good stuffs :P Enjoying like in the heaven eh? :D which causes the voice changes, running nose and irritating cough in me today :(

Just a funny incident to share after we pre-ordered the Domino's pizza, we then went to the Shell nearby to buy our Coke.

A: Hey, I think it’s almost 30 minutes already
J: Yea. what if the delivery motor so happen to pass by?
A: Probably we can go like..
J & A: OHH WAIT FOR US!! IT’S OURS!
(the drama goes on)
A: Hahhahaha yea yeahh
(The Domino delivery motorcycle really passed by)
J: I think is ours
A: Yeahhh it's ours!!
(runs back home)

After we got bored, we decided to take photos of ourselves (self-timer)

Obviously, this is not the self-timer's pict.

Our first attempt : I'm slow :O

Second attempt : Just look at my face.. :)

Third attempt : My face 走样 (go out of form) already

We then added a prop : One bucks.





She pulled my hair!

She jumped on me!

These are some SS shots, don't mind us.



That's all for the post. Have enough of us? :D


This is what coming up next. :)


0 comments:

Ads

Back to Top

Chat Box

Hey guys, sorry for misplacing the chatbox here! Anyway, if you realize, there's a link up there that can easily transfer you to the bottom of the blog. :) Any comment regarding the post, I would appreciate more if you drop it in the 'Comment Box' of the post. =) Criticism is accepted if it make sense. Enjoy!


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

free counters

adele-ng.blogspot.com

Back to TOP