iBlog

Hi guys, you are now stepping right into Adele Ng's blog. Here, I'll update about the photographs I took, so you could probably consider this as a photo blog. I'm still high schooling and currently attending City Harvest Church. There will be a lot of photos loading across the blog, so do avail yourself and be free to navigate around :)
The wonder of photography that can seize the beautiful moments in our life, tells a frame of mind, story and emotion which we can't express in words under a shutter. I love that!
As much as I love people, I love to photograph them as well. Your comments will definitely drive me forward for a better aspect. Just hit the 'Comment' button at the bottom of the post. Who knows I might thought of planting in this field for the time being.
You can make a difference!
Let's see how deep my camera can perform. I got to discover it. So, see you around! Enjoy reading my blog. Cheers.



all my widgets are at the bottom [click to scroll down] of the blog

Email me

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Elaine, Phei Wen & Fibiee

Arrival of the photos of Elaine, Phei Wen & Fibiee's shoot. I've just selected a few. Below are those.



















Full album @ Elaine's Facebook. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Ads

Back to Top

Chat Box

Hey guys, sorry for misplacing the chatbox here! Anyway, if you realize, there's a link up there that can easily transfer you to the bottom of the blog. :) Any comment regarding the post, I would appreciate more if you drop it in the 'Comment Box' of the post. =) Criticism is accepted if it make sense. Enjoy!


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

free counters

adele-ng.blogspot.com

Back to TOP