iBlog

Hi guys, you are now stepping right into Adele Ng's blog. Here, I'll update about the photographs I took, so you could probably consider this as a photo blog. I'm still high schooling and currently attending City Harvest Church. There will be a lot of photos loading across the blog, so do avail yourself and be free to navigate around :)
The wonder of photography that can seize the beautiful moments in our life, tells a frame of mind, story and emotion which we can't express in words under a shutter. I love that!
As much as I love people, I love to photograph them as well. Your comments will definitely drive me forward for a better aspect. Just hit the 'Comment' button at the bottom of the post. Who knows I might thought of planting in this field for the time being.
You can make a difference!
Let's see how deep my camera can perform. I got to discover it. So, see you around! Enjoy reading my blog. Cheers.



all my widgets are at the bottom [click to scroll down] of the blog

Email me

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Embraced in Fine Art


Marriage is like a vow in two's destiny. The elegance, beauty of the wedding gown could not compare with any other dresses. The bride's hairdo, make up would be the highlight of the day too. I can't wait for any other wedding shoot again!

Vibrant effect added, without reflector, light source from the windows.
Edited in light rooms, sharpen tool, blur tool for noise reduction.
Composition by photographer, Jim Liaw, I just borrowed the scene from the side. ;p
So difficult to create fine art but I will enhance through every editing!

SPM:-
35 days and counting down! *gasp*




Ads

Back to Top

Chat Box

Hey guys, sorry for misplacing the chatbox here! Anyway, if you realize, there's a link up there that can easily transfer you to the bottom of the blog. :) Any comment regarding the post, I would appreciate more if you drop it in the 'Comment Box' of the post. =) Criticism is accepted if it make sense. Enjoy!


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

free counters

adele-ng.blogspot.com

Back to TOP