iBlog

Hi guys, you are now stepping right into Adele Ng's blog. Here, I'll update about the photographs I took, so you could probably consider this as a photo blog. I'm still high schooling and currently attending City Harvest Church. There will be a lot of photos loading across the blog, so do avail yourself and be free to navigate around :)
The wonder of photography that can seize the beautiful moments in our life, tells a frame of mind, story and emotion which we can't express in words under a shutter. I love that!
As much as I love people, I love to photograph them as well. Your comments will definitely drive me forward for a better aspect. Just hit the 'Comment' button at the bottom of the post. Who knows I might thought of planting in this field for the time being.
You can make a difference!
Let's see how deep my camera can perform. I got to discover it. So, see you around! Enjoy reading my blog. Cheers.



all my widgets are at the bottom [click to scroll down] of the blog

Email me

Friday, October 16, 2009

Contest: Canon Marathon

Happy Deepavali to all! I'm currently having my holidays all the way to next Tuesday. No, I am not suppose to enjoy it. I knew it is made for me to take up study lifts without giving out MCs (see, I save the trees) since I won't be celebrating Deepavali.

Or not let's just talk about Canon Marathon first.

Indeed, it's a MARATHON of all kind. You have countless scene to take until your camera burst. Not only that, the never ending journey to reach the entrance/exit through Elephant Walk. If you'd decided to leave probably means you are already tired, right? Imagine, after walking a distance to reach the photo uploading booth, you have to walk another (SUPERlooper, you heard me right) long distance to reach the exit. I almost end up in heaven -_-

On a brighter side, there were really a lot of professional gears roaming around in Sunway Lagoon! It was breathe-taking. You don't need to visit any Canon store yet you can check out all the gadgets there. What more, there was a booth where you could try on all the EFs lenses. :DD


Theme 1: Splash
Taken from the pedestrian bridge through the walkway. Hahaha it looked like some spontaneous wedding shoot to me. Imagine the lady with wedding gown and veil soaking themselves in the pool. *wahhh* Anyway, it is impossible right :(




Theme 2: Red
using 70-200mm F/4 . I have no idea what they are doing. Do you?



Theme 3: Shooting In Progress
Birds are tweeting to see what's going on in the view finder too. Actually I also want to bak-gua. LOL



Alright, I don't know if the phots make any sense.

p/s: I din't upload these photos for the contest. I was rushing off + I din't know I'd have all the photos for each theme :(((

Okay, it's morning and I am suppose to study. Adios for now, see you till then! :)


0 comments:

Ads

Back to Top

Chat Box

Hey guys, sorry for misplacing the chatbox here! Anyway, if you realize, there's a link up there that can easily transfer you to the bottom of the blog. :) Any comment regarding the post, I would appreciate more if you drop it in the 'Comment Box' of the post. =) Criticism is accepted if it make sense. Enjoy!


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

free counters

adele-ng.blogspot.com

Back to TOP