iBlog

Hi guys, you are now stepping right into Adele Ng's blog. Here, I'll update about the photographs I took, so you could probably consider this as a photo blog. I'm still high schooling and currently attending City Harvest Church. There will be a lot of photos loading across the blog, so do avail yourself and be free to navigate around :)
The wonder of photography that can seize the beautiful moments in our life, tells a frame of mind, story and emotion which we can't express in words under a shutter. I love that!
As much as I love people, I love to photograph them as well. Your comments will definitely drive me forward for a better aspect. Just hit the 'Comment' button at the bottom of the post. Who knows I might thought of planting in this field for the time being.
You can make a difference!
Let's see how deep my camera can perform. I got to discover it. So, see you around! Enjoy reading my blog. Cheers.



all my widgets are at the bottom [click to scroll down] of the blog

Email me

Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthdays : Justin ; Xiao Fern

I have so many photos with me! But I’m so lazy to resize all the photos. I’m even lazier to upload it to my facebook because I always encounter a pop-up screen telling me, “Upload Failed” -.-

But before these photos get rusted in my folder, I’m gonna update about some of my friends’ birthdays. I’m not active in posting event photos. Probably some of you have already forgotten about me having all the photos. My apologies!

Firstly it’s Justin’s birthday.

The master mind behind this plan was our Miss Hu Hui Fen. She emailed all of us weeks before the sabotage. I just replied a “Ok I’m going” then I don’t bother to read the rest of the replies ;p was lazy, too.

After the supper, we tend to go home as usual but behind the scene, we were all on the way back to Justin’s house. Water guns were our entertainment while waiting for the birthday boy to arrive.









There he is,




huifen and myself.









Next, it’s Xiao Fern’s birthday. The cliques had a dinner with her at the Summer steamboat restaurant, Mentari.





Being a little playful.








Happy 17th Birthday, Xiao Fern! We love you for being part of us! Thanks for the colours that you have painted in our lifes. You're the gem! :)


One more thing,
What’s coming on your way? It’s the lovely Charmaine and Bernard’s wedding.




Behind the scene. Andy Chin creating his silhouette in the right bottom of my photo.





Stay tune!
Till then, Cheers!

0 comments:

Ads

Back to Top

Chat Box

Hey guys, sorry for misplacing the chatbox here! Anyway, if you realize, there's a link up there that can easily transfer you to the bottom of the blog. :) Any comment regarding the post, I would appreciate more if you drop it in the 'Comment Box' of the post. =) Criticism is accepted if it make sense. Enjoy!


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

free counters

adele-ng.blogspot.com

Back to TOP